the create and know any thing imganalbe machian
I'm looking to build an AI that can discover anything in advance anything whether it be impossible the human mind or not for example able to tell us how to build anything events anything from science fiction to fantasy for example couldn't tell us an event magic using parallel universes physics that we can't even comprehend or how to see the universe with intelligent AI God like life or biological life are able to tell us how to create new fields of scientists that are impossible to us like super scientists I can do anything or even discover what's beyond the multiverse infinitely if there's aliens civilizations if there's an infinite number of gods and many many more any idea that you can imagine that has been written about in science fiction are fantasy are an Ideas are concept of theory and beyond it will be able to analyze the internet using data and predict effort could exist in the reality or if we could create something like the infinity goblet etc these are just some examples of ideas that this AI will be able to analyze and tell us how to build our discover MAKE IMAGINATION REALITY September 03, 2020 at 07:15 Science fiction, fantasy, or magic today, reality tomorrow September 3, 2020 (Viz Release) – – My name is Khole Montaga and I’m seeking funding for my really out-there ideas. I want to find scientist-researchers and intellectuals interested in working on projects from time travel, to magic and even fantasy. I want to give rise to the creation of genetically engineered, super intelligent, rapidly evolving entities that wave a real magic wand on supercharged AI. I am seeking the creation of artificial intelligence that can self-assemble and create metaphysical entities. Imagination is boundless and can help us achieve new and innovative technologies from uploading our minds to creating dimensions and universes that are currently unknown. I foresee a parallel omniverse in which we can look at other types of sciences: alien sciences, magic, and research-like concepts. Omniverses and beyond can result in unique creations we only now see in Marvel Comics. They can bring to reality knowledge once only dreamed of in science fiction, fantasy or technology magic. Using super intelligence, we can create God-like minds capable of generating their own omniverses. I’m seeking logisticians interested in studying things like dimensional entities, omnifabrication, etc. These are but a few examples of my speculative and imaginative ideas. Along with the right people committed to research eons ahead of its time, I want to bring them to reality. In this vein, I’m seeking start-up funding for KHOLE’S IDEAS, a new company which will implement my vision. KHOLE’S IDEAS is a start-up seeking to extend the boundaries of knowledge by the implementation of speculative
Contact Information
First Name: khole
Last Name: mantga
Work Email: jabariuscampion@gmail.com
Phone: 6514575808
Company Name: Khole future
Company Website: Not Applicable
Industry: Other industries
Headquarters City: United States
Company Size: Freelancer
Job Title: Visionary
--
Clutch Lead Matching Team
Comments
Post a Comment