Drive through everything
what if you could have the convenience of drive through everything and every single major consumer industry where people don't have to go inside but you can go through drive-thru and you never have to leave your car from ideas of industries like grabbing candy buying pet supplies buying beauty objects and more what if it was as simple as waiting in your car ordering online and then going through a drive-thru where you never have to leave the comfort of your own car buying groceries buying clothing the convenience of drive-thru everything and every industry I'm looking for it and I registered my company what I'm looking for experts a co-founder that can help me watch this registered company for my idea to execution I think it could be a major opportunity and a very big company I'm looking for the right person to help me develop this idea and build with me and grow with me
Comments
Post a Comment